Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why no blog entry?

I was busy writing MySQL queries tonight to look at some data. You didn't know I knew MySQL did you? Well, I don't know it that well, but in a pinch, I can look at other queries and the database structure and usually get things to work to give me the data I want. I know the basics.

I figured out two new queries that are just lovely (if I do say so myself). I also figured out 2 new things to look at in our data that are potentially very meaningful. I think it was a fairly productive night, but I'm tired now.

The little girls did some cute things today. N (almost 5!) and K (2.5) got up, brushed their teeth and got dressed all by themselves (N helped K). It was adorable! T (15 months) pretended to cook for, and then feed her Elmo doll. Also adorable.

Nitey-night.

No comments: