Saturday, December 30, 2006

Holiday Vacation

This vacation stuff is exhausting! MWH and I have been off all week and we are so tired. Work is much easier than holidays and moving. If I weren't so tired, I'd have lots of fun stories for you, and a favorite moment 'cause I know I had some today. However, right now I'm so tired and in pain, that I can't think. My hips are killing me. I went on the swings at the park today. While I was swinging, I noticed that it was hurting my hips a little, but didn't think much of it. I hope the ibuprofen I just took kicks in soon.

I haven't been on the swings since K was about 10 days old. I really don't recommend swinging after giving birth 10 days prior and having a few stitches. (Yowch!) Today was the first time I was able to get past that memory and swing. I do love swinging, the flying through the air thing is pretty cool. I wonder if it was just this particular type of swing that hurt my hips or if I have to give up my swinging career.


Since I'm just tired, I'll ask you a question... Is it bad when K (2.5) wants to drink out of T's (16 months) cup and I happily let K because it means that is one less cup to wash?

1 comment:

RUTH said...

We got H & K a swing for Xmas. Unfortunately it has a 40kg weight limit. H loves to swing for ages taking after her mother and grandmother. At the moment though she still likes occaisional pushes so at the park today I'd push her, hop on a swing of my own, get going, get asked for a push, slow down, hop off, push her, repeat.