Wednesday, October 18, 2006

updates

I found the dresses.

I had this vague memory of hiding them somewhere and "shoving" them somewhere quickly when K (29 months) was coming. Want to guess where they were?





The garage. I thought I might have left them in the garage. They had been in the back of my car for a week or so, and then K and I were loading something into my car and I didn't want her to see them so I quickly took them out of my car and shoved them between some boxes that are in storage in the garage. I looked EVERYWHERE last night, including the garage, but it was dark in the garage (even with the light on) and with both cars in there it was too hard to look. In the light of day when I could open the garage door and see with the sunlight, I found the dresses!

My head is a little better, but I am tired and fuzzy-headed feeling. It's been getting better all day and I'm hopeful that I will feel well enough to go to aerobics. I think the blood flow and endorphins will make me feel better.

I did not meet up with my friend's husband. My head was too bleh. I did learn how to mail things to her though and she now has two little packages coming her way. We'll see if the packages make it there quickly or slowly. She mailed something to me that took 1.5 months to get here. We'll hope that mine to her go faster. They said 7-10 days. Look for them DM!

I have this fear of the post office. I don't like mailing things. I like email and the Internet, but not real mail. This is significant for me to have figured out how to mail something abroad. Now it will be easier to put packages together for her.

No comments: