Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not at the top of my game

Sniffle sniffle...

I'm tired.

I had a work call and I had to call my supervisor to help me through it because I couldn't do it on my own because my head is fuzzy. Fortunately where I work this isn't something odd. We work in teams. I still felt incompetent though.

However, despite being sick, I did just win the WWM (World's Worst Mother) title. I forgot to call the preschool to tell them that N needed to go to the after school care program.

The preschool called me to find out where I was at 4:10. WHAT A LOSER I AM. I had a snack packed for N and she knew what was supposed to happen (after school care), but I forgot to do my part. It wasn't that horrible, because she was with her teacher, but I feel horrible. She was never alone or not cared for, but I feel AWFUL. Her teacher had to stay late too... (or maybe she just kept N with her while she was doing work... I don't know... either way, I feel about 2 inches tall.)

ME=BIG LOSER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing.

And think of all the cool things you could do if you were 2 inches tall.