Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I did


We said "I do" 8 years ago.

I often can't believe I found someone as wonderful as I did.

We complement each other so well.

I'm a spaz and he's easy-going.

I bounce a lot. He stands steady.

We laugh all the time.

We talk all the time.

Well, when we can hear each other.

The house is full of little girl noise most of the time.

We are so lucky to have them.

I am so glad we met.

I am so glad that he was waiting for me.

He had a picture on his wall before he met me.

Of a dark haired woman standing on a beach looking at the ocean.

Many people have commented on the similarity between that picture and me.

I didn't know what my Prince Charming would look like.

I knew what I hoped he'd be like, but I had no idea what he'd look like.

He's everything I hoped for, and more. He's my ruggedly handsome amazing guy.



I love you.

Happy 8 years!

No comments: