Tuesday, August 15, 2006

tonight...

Tonight, my older girls N (4.5) and K (27 months) were still awake at 11:30 pm. At 11:15 pm I left them both crying in their room because I was DONE. I need them to go to bed before 11:30 pm. I NEED IT.

Since 11:20 pm I have
-done a short workout DVD

-eaten ice cream (only 1/2 a pint) (and the scale is still at exactly 1X5.5)

-told my husband we NEED to get the girls in bed by 10:30 pm and NO later for the next week and then 10 pm and then 9:30 pm. We were at 9:30 for a while, but somehow we've slipped later and later. (We are such night owls around here... Can you tell?)

-read two articles for work

-written two emails to a group of people for work

-looked at other workout DVDs

-realized it's already 1:24 am and I NEED to go to bed, but I'm not that tired... but somehow at 9 am I will be exhausted. I wake up and feel so much better at 8 and 9 pm.... It's so ridiculous. We are gonna be in so much trouble when school starts and N has to be there at 8 am or so. OH MY!

No comments: