Monday, August 07, 2006

Headache

Even though I have a headache, I'm not saying, "Not tonight, I have a headache..." Get your minds out of the gutter! I'm still planning to go to the gym to work out. Granted I'll probably do a little bit lighter of a workout than usual, but I will still go. It's good for me. I like it. It will probably release some endorphins and make me feel better.

I also get to weigh myself on the scale there to see if 3 worksouts last week and last week's reduced ice cream consumption (1/2 a pint instead of a whole pint heh!) made any difference. My pants are fitting looser than ever in the thighs... My thighs were always the "problem area" for me previously. Now the problem area is my stomach... I'm not worried though. I read it takes 3 years to recover fully from giving birth and I'm not even a year out (so close though!). (My baby!!! she's growing up!)

Okay... enough... I'm boring even me. This is what happens when I spend all day at work. With a headache. Boring! I can't write about what I did, but it was a fun day because I got to talk with 2 of my work idols on the phone. They are cool people.

One thing that's a teeny bit funny (at least to me)... I got to work before 10 am and this is EARLY for me. Usually I get there around 11:30 am or even 1 pm... and leave at 3:30. Today, I was in the office from 10-3:30 and boy did it feel like a long day! I like my 2-3 hour long days in the office.... heh. I've been kind of spoiled huh? Guess I should get used to being there more 'cause I just signed on to work 6-8 hours in the office 2-3 days a week this year.

No comments: