Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Miss K post

Miss K (ALMOST 2!) is a little confused about being in the middle. She knows N (4) is her big sister. She'll say to T (8 months) "Hi Big Sister T__." I'm trying to explain to her how N is her big sister and T is her little sister, but so far, she's not buying it.

She's becoming the new queen of stalling when it's time to go to bed. The best is when she says, "Poopies, Potty. Now!" and runs toward the bathroom. She knows it's impossible for me to say no to that! She is successfully going to the bathroom on the potty at least once a day and sometimes twice now. We haven't even tried to get her to do this she is doing it all on her own. I still haven't dug out the training pants.

She can correctly identify, W, M, K and X with 100% accuracy. She almost says the alphabet with all the letters now (LMNO is a little confusing still) and can count to 20, but she leaves out 4 and 14 almost every time. Pretty funny.

She will run off to get something and say, "Right back Mommy, Right back!"

Wait up N__-N__ (her nickname for her big sister) is something I hear all the time.

She is beginning to sing songs and carry a tune. (She's been working on learning to sing for a while now, but you can hear the tune now!)

I can't believe she is almost 2. I can't believe two years ago I was WAY pregnant with what I thought was my last baby. This is what I wrote in my journal two years ago today...

"My ribs are being pushed open by a K____ ... I am officially very uncomfortable and ready to have her!"

I was trying very hard to not get anxious at the end with K. I did okay but that last week is always tough. I was much better about being cool when I was pregnant with T. I think I was scared to death of what life would be like with 3 on the outside! But this post is about my Miss K. She is such a sweetie!

No comments: