Monday, February 13, 2006

Yippee skippy....

A colleague just asked me if I'd lost some weight. It always takes a while before people are willing to comment on other people's weight and most people never comment unless the weight is going in the negative direction (a positive thing) but I've finally reached the point where I do look significantly thinner. Yippee!

Only about 12 pounds to go. And I know I'm more muscular than I was before so I probably look more like 8 pounds to go. I finally jumped down to the normal size I usually am.... However, I have about 17 pairs of jeans in that size and I have them marked as to if they are "fat jeans" or not. I am in the "fat jeans" in my normal size. I have a ways to go before I can get into the "skinny jeans." But I'm back in my size! Celebrate all the victories!

No comments: