Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mi Vida Loca

My crazy life... not to be confused with the movie.

Today, I was in a hurry to go somewhere and I needed to find my cell phone. I looked in all the usual places, but I couldn't find it. I decided I would call it from our house phone. It would ring and I would hear it. As it's ringing I'm looking and trying to track it. Where did it turn out to be??? In the pantry. Oh yea... I bought tea and I put it away and apparently I put my cell phone down in there while I was putting away the tea.

Life if just crazy and my brain is still not all the way back.

Did I tell you I have no idea where my car keys are? Yup, that's right, no idea. I'm sure H*onda would be happy to sell me a replacement set. I don't know if I put them somewhere (like the pantry) that made sense at the time or if one of my 2 little helpers (N--4 or K 20 months) put them somewhere that made sense to them. My keys have a cord on them that attaches to the cell phone. I figured I would keep them attached to the cell phone and then I could call it and find them, but apparently I failed to connect the phone and keys before I decided to lose the keys. D'oh! What was I thinking?

Did I tell you about the time I was at work and in a meeting and I felt something weird in my back pocket? It felt funny as I was sitting down so I reached back there and pulled a teaspoon out of my pocket. Yea... a teaspoon in my back pocket during a meeting. It could have been worse… There are many items it could have been that it wasn't and I'm so glad about that. The fun just never stops around here. I remembered what happened as I pulled the spoon out of my pocket... K (20 months) had gotten up from breakfast and had taken her spoon with her. You can't let a 20 month old run around with a spoon so I took it and put it in my back pocket as I washed her hands in the bathroom and there is where it stayed.

Let me know if you see my keys will you?

No comments: