Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Good Things in Pandemic

Farmer's Market -- every Sunday for fresh bread and broccoli (and onions, potatoes, carrots, strawberries, watermelon, and whatever jumps out at me). 

Body Pump (4 out of 5 of us do it together usually 3x a week) (I've gotten stronger)

Lots of great dance classes online.  From famous people.  So cool.

3 who cook and bake

3 who will clean

1 MWH who bakes bread 

Lots of black cats (or nearly black) -- this could also be a source of stress, but right now we're being positive.  I'll share more later.

Family Game night NEVER really before except holidays ... 3x since (we should do it again).  

Floss -- I found vegan floss! (Most of us are vegan.)

I don't know if this is a good thing, but I started doing Invisalign during pandemic.  It is ultimately a good thing and it's not very unpleasant.  So much better than braces.  Less appointments and much less pain. Two of the 3 did it and were very satisfied with the results.  

Lots of exciting work.

No more commuting.

Late night talks.  

Learning French with T (late at night).

Who knew I would have such a collection of masks?


No comments: