Saturday, October 27, 2012

Folliculitis is going to push me over the edge...

Or horseback riding...
or the special dance classes we're doing this weekend
or the two birthday parties this weekend
or the Halloween thing we went to Friday night
or gymnastics
or violin, trumpet, or piano lessons
or girl scouts
or regular dance class
or ice skating lessons

Seriously, we're too busy right now.  Three-a just gave up gymnastics and I say, WHEW!  When oNe gave it up, I was sad, now I'm just relieved--one less thing to do.  twoK is still taking.

On the twoK note, twoK has folliculitis on her little bum.  I'm sure she'd be embarrassed to have me writing this on the web, but hey, I'm not posting pictures.  I'm cleaning the little lesions 3x a day and putting antibiotic ointment on them.  The doctor wanted me to do oral antibiotics, but I think we can beat it with just topical.  I'm not a big fan of oral antibiotics.

We're also soaking in epsom salt and putting hydrogen peroxide on them to clean them.  Good times.  I've gotten faster at treating them in the last 24 hours.  We'll hope that she's better within a week.

I danced 3 hours today.  I'm pretty wiped out!  This post is a reflection of my exhaustion!

On the germ theory note, did I record that oNe had a cold along with me?  It's such a weird cold.  I was wiped out for more than a week.  I think I've finally kicked it--it lasted about 10 days...

No comments: